Multifamily wiring refers to electrical wiring services in buildings with many different dwelling units, including common examples like condo buildings, townhomes, hotels and retirement communities. There are many unique factors that must be kept in mind during these types of projects, and our team focuses on reliable power supplies throughout a facility and perfect installations.
Some of our top priorities with multifamily wiring projects include the following:
- Consistent Sustainability And Operation: Regulatory codes and tech improvements are changing all the time with multifamily dwellings, so we’ll be sure that your electrical system is durable and will accommodate your future needs.
- Proper Wire Length: Improper wire lengths can lead to fire hazards and short circuits, which is why we’ll always abide by the American Wire Gauge (AWG) system. This system helps us determine how much electrical current any particular wire can handle.
- Bonding And Grounding: This is a safety precaution that protects people from electric shock, and these types of electrical services should always be conducted by our team of expert electricians for you own safety.
- Balancing Loads: When a property’s circuits are overloaded, it can lead to frequently tripped circuit breakers. These electrical issues are many times caused by high-wattage items that are found all throughout multifamily complexes, so we’ll be sure to install an adequate amount of outlets so that your building can spread out its overall electrical usage.
- Surge Protection: Electrical work of any kind is always a significant investment for any multifamily building, and surge protectors are one of the most effective defenses against all sorts of potential surges. Our team will ensure that your surge protection devices are appropriate for your specific property.
- Ingress Protection: Many components of electrical systems are exposed to environmental degradation like condensation and accidental spills, and ingress protection will help protect the overall lifespan of your electrical system’s functionality.