Every property owner needs to feel safe on a daily basis, and our team remains committed to providing our clients with the latest advancements in home security through our security system installation services.
We’ll be sure to provide your home with whatever you need to feel protected, and our team will always conduct these installation services quickly and efficiently. You and your family’s safety is our top priority with all of our services, and our state-of-the-art security systems will provide you with the peace of mind that you need to feel protected!
Brightening up your home isn’t the only benefit of our lighting upgrade services, because there are countless instances in which upgrading your lighting can help you save a lot of money on your monthly bills.
We can support you with many different types of lighting upgrades, including layered lighting that helps you highlight specific areas of your home. Some common examples of layered lighting include ambient, accent and task lighting.
We’re also specialists when it comes to installing energy efficient and smart lighting fixtures, which includes upgrades to CFL or LED bulbs. Smart bulbs will connect your entire home’s network with your Web connection, which means you’ll be able to control your home’s lighting through your phone. You’ll also have many advanced features with smart lighting, including color-changing bulbs.
We also help countless homeowners with dimmer installations, which always goes a long way towards controlling the brightness levels throughout your home.
Although a lot of people think that they can install their ceiling fans themselves as a form of DIY home improvement project, this is always ill-advised. Fan installations entail many intricate details, particularly when a fixture doesn’t currently exist in the location where you want your ceiling fan.
Our team of expert electricians will help you ensure that every detail is accounted for as we install a new ceiling fan at your home, which will go a long way in terms of maintaining the overall integrity of your electrical system and ceiling structure.
Commercial wiring and electrical work will many times require additional experience and skills beyond what’s typically needed for residential projects. Our team has the industry knowledge and experience, financial resources and overall manpower to complete commercial wiring projects within a client’s budget and on time.
We always guarantee that our commercial work will be completed to the satisfaction of both customers and other contractors. Some of the important factors that we’ll keep in mind while supporting your commercial property include the following:
- Wire material: Commercial wiring is more out in the open as compared to residential properties, so this will many times change how the wires are protected and installed.
- Ease of access: Aesthetics aren’t as important within many commercial properties as compared to homes, and this is why it’s important for electricians to be able to easily access your commercial property’s wiring in case any issues arise in the future.
- Phase design and load capacity: Commercial properties always require a lot more power as compared to residential properties, which is why most commercial buildings will utilize a three-phase design to support a commercial occupant’s overall electricity demand.
- Proper insulation: Insulation is always critical within any project to protect a property’s electrical system from fire risks, and commercial properties require a unique type of insulation due to the need for higher voltages. Commercial wires will typically comprise of a nylon coating that effectively resists heat and protects wires from all sorts of potential corrosion.
It’s important to ensure that your home is code-compliant, and if you’re purchasing a new home or selling a residential property then one of your biggest considerations will be ensuring that the property’s wiring is up to code. If your home is older, then it’s likely that your wiring isn’t in line with today’s safety restrictions and procedures.
Our team has many years of experience when it comes to whole house rewiring, and we’ll always consider the following when we’re completely your project on budget and on time:
- Carefully planning out each stage of your rewiring project
- Providing accurate quotes so you know the exact costs of your project
- Making sure that you’re continuously updated on the status and overall progress of your project
Upgrading your property’s electrical panel can go a long way towards improving the overall effectiveness and safety of your entire electrical system. All of your utility power will travel through your electrical meter directly into your electrical panel, and from there it travels throughout your property to provide you with power where you need it.
Our experienced electricians will help you upgrade or repair your electrical panel in a timely fashion. You should consider panel changes if:
- Your appliances aren’t running properly
- You notice frequent circuit breaker malfunctions
- You notice that your lights aren’t working properly or are randomly dimming
- You are increasing your living space through additions
- You are finishing your basement
- You are adding a hot tub or swimming pool
- You are adding outside structures, like pole barns, she sheds, sheds, man caves, or garages
If you’re renovating an older home or remodeling your current home, it’s always a worthwhile investment to upgrade your electrical system to coincide with safety standards and recommended guidelines. Our remodeling projects have helped countless property owners increase their resale value, and the following are some of the most common electrical upgrades that we conduct during renovation projects:
Many older homes have outdated outlets that require proper ground wiring, and these days it’s important to upgrade two-prong outlets during remodeling projects for safety purposes. Some of the rooms throughout your home that may need an outlet upgrade include:
- Home offices
- Children’s rooms
- Patios, decks and outdoor spaces
We all have handheld devices, which is why charging stations are becoming increasingly popular amongst electrical system renovations. What’s great about charging stations is that they’ll help you keep your digital devices in one part of your home as opposed to having them scattered around multiple rooms.
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCIs) are essential for any room in your home, because these safety devices will automatically shut off when any moisture is detected within the outlet. GFCIs are inexpensive ways for homeowners to avoid fires and electrical shocks, and we’ll help you better understand your area’s building codes and protocols while we install your new GFCIs.
Electrical Panel Update
Many homes require an upgraded electrical panel so that their electrical system can handle increased demands associated with a remodeling project’s new appliances and electronics. Replacing your breaker box and electrical panel is always a worthy investment to ensure that your home is surge-free and safe for decades to come.
Electrical Wiring Updates
Outdated electrical wiring can pose many safety hazards due to today’s advanced household technology, which is why remodeling projects are a good time to consider rewiring your home.
Many people today want to develop the perfect ambience within each room through state-of-the-art light fixtures, including sensor lighting, dimmer switches and 3-way panel sliders. We’ll help you decide which light switches and lighting options are best for your unique needs.
Smart Home Upgrades
Smart home technology continues to rise in popularity, and today you can control the entirety of your property through a few clicks on your phone. Some of the most common smart home upgrades worth considering during your renovation project include:
- Smart Home Alarm System
- Doorbell & Surveillance Cameras
- Smart Locks
- Smart Thermostats
- Smart Light Fixtures
- Smart Appliances & Outlets
- Motion Detector Security Lights
Our electric service upgrades will many times involve a complete replacement of your property’s electrical system. This can include upgrading your meter base, entrance cable, weather head, load side service entrance cable, bonding and grounding system, and your electrical panel. There are some cases where you may need a temporary service.
Some of the common benefits of electrical service upgrades include:
- Energy efficiency
- Increased capacity
- Added convenience
- Expanding your electrical applications throughout your home
- Increasing property and resale value
Some of the common warning signs you should keep in mind when it comes to needing an inspection from one of our specialists include:
- Feeling a tingling sensation when you touch an outlet
- Frequently dimming or flickering lights
- Frequently blown fuses or circuit breaker trips